Register as Makeup Artist
Apply for PBS and become an approved MUA (Makeup Artist). This listing is STRICTLY for freelance makeup and hair stylists who don't own a salon. If you are a salon owner then that is a
business and not applicable for membership.
- Will be applicable to be featured on PBS blog
- Will be promoted on PBS Social Media Platforms
- Invitations to beauty meet ups where MUAs are required
- Applicable for Mentor-ship programs and Beauty Workshops at discounted rates
- Applicable to receive Products for testing from PBS and its affiliates
- Official listing in our Makeup Artist Directory (with Back link to Website Or Facebook Page)
- 1 year of professional experience required for approval (Experience of doing only your own makeup doesn't count)
- Should have an online public website or face book page of Professional Makeup Portfolio
- Contribute ONE original Beauty related tutorial or look every 2 month to PBS Blog
- Promote PBS Giveaways through social media for support.
- Need to be active in their field of work
- Must have PBS Badge with back link of PBS website on their respective approved platform/website.
- Portfolio and Work will be reviewed for approval. PBS holds all rights to accept or reject any application without justification.